Key Highlights Hide
- 31 Powerful Psalms for Financial Blessings
- How to Use Psalm 23 for Money
- Powerful Psalms for Blessings
- How to Use Psalm for Money
- Psalm for Blessing and Protection
- How to Use Psalms to Get Money
- How to Use Psalm 23 for Money
- Powerful Psalms for Business Success
- Psalm for Blessing and Favor
- FAQS Related to Powerful Psalms for Financial Blessings
Psalms are a collection of hymns and prayers used for centuries in religious and spiritual practices.
While they serve as a source of inspiration and comfort, they also have the potential to bring about financial blessings.
Many people have turned to these Psalms to seek financial abundance and prosperity.
Whether experiencing financial difficulties or simply looking to enhance your wealth, reciting powerful Psalms can provide hope and encouragement.
31 Powerful Psalms for Financial Blessings
– “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
– “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.”
– “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.”
– “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.”
– “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.”
– “Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.”
– “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.”
– “Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.”
– “There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.”
– “For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”
Psalm 85:12 – “Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.”
Psalm 89:34 – “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.”
Psalm 90:17 – “And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.”
Psalm 91:16 – “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”
Psalm 112:3 – “Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.”
Psalm 118:25 – “Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.”
Psalm 121:2 – “My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”
Psalm 122:6 – “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.”
Psalm 126:5 – “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.”
Psalm 128:1 – “Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.”
Psalm 132:15 – “I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.”
Psalm 133:3 – “As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.”
Psalm 135:13 – “Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.”
Psalm 138:3 – “In the day when I called, thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.”
Psalm 144:15 – “Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.”
Psalm 145:16 – “Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.”
Psalm 146:5-7 – “Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:.”
Psalm 147:13-14 – “For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee. He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.”
Psalm 148:13 – “Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.”
Psalm 149:4 – “For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.”
Psalm 150:6 – “Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.”
FAQS Related to Powerful Psalms for Financial Blessings
1. How do I pray for immediate financial help?
There is no specific formula or prayer for direct financial support, but you can pray with faith and trust in God’s provision. You can ask God to provide for your financial needs and to guide you in making wise financial decisions. You can also pray for the strength to endure financial difficulties and opportunities to earn more income.
2. What is Psalm 109 used for?
Psalm 109 is a prayer for justice and protection against enemies. It is often used in times of distress or when facing persecution. The psalmist asks God to punish his enemies and protect them from harm. However, it is essential to note that the imprecatory nature of the psalm has been controversial, and some interpret it as an expression of anger rather than a prayer for divine intervention.
3. What Scripture is for financial breakthrough?
No specific scripture guarantees financial breakthroughs, but several passages encourage trust in God’s provision and guidance in managing finances. One example is Proverbs 3:9-10, which advises you to honor God with your wealth and to trust Him to provide for your needs.
4. What is the powerful miracle prayer for money?
There is no specific miracle prayer for money, but you can pray with faith and trust in God’s provision. You can ask God to bless you with financial prosperity, guide you in wise financial decisions, and help you use your resources for good.
5. How do you pray for a money miracle?
You can pray for a money miracle with faith and humility. Ask God to bless you with financial abundance, guide you in wise financial decisions, and help you use your resources for good. It is also important to remember to be grateful for what you have and to trust in God’s timing and plan for your life.
6. What is the Psalm prayer for a breakthrough?
Psalm 118:5 is often cited as a prayer for breakthrough: “Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.” This psalm expresses gratitude for God’s deliverance and salvation in times of trouble. It can be used as a prayer for breakthroughs in any area of life, including financial difficulties.
The power of Psalms extends beyond just spiritual enrichment, and they have been known to bring about financial blessings and prosperity for those who seek them.
By reciting these Psalms with faith and conviction, one can tap into the spiritual forces in the universe and bring about a positive change in their financial situation.
However, it is essential to remember that financial success is not solely dependent on reciting these Psalms. One must also take practical steps toward financial management and strongly believe in their beliefs.
With a combination of practicality and spirituality, financial abundance can become a reality.