Key Highlights Hide
- 21 Prayer Points on I Will Do a New Thing
- 1. Prayer for a Renewed Mind
- 2. Prayer for Spiritual Growth
- 3. Prayer for a Fresh Start
- 4. Prayer for Courage in Change
- 5. Prayer for a Renewed Heart
- 6. Prayer for Healing and Restoration
- 7. Prayer for Divine Direction
- 8. Prayer for Breaking Chains
- 9. Prayer for a New Song of Praise
- 10. Prayer for Family Unity
- 11. Prayer for Abundance
- 12. Prayer for a Fresh Anointing
- 13. Prayer for Emotional Healing
- 14. Prayer for Financial Blessings
- 15. Prayer for Wisdom and Discernment
- 16. Prayer for a Spirit of Gratitude
- 17. Prayer for Healing of Brokenness
- 18. Prayer for Protection and Safety
- 19. Prayer for Stronger Faith
- 20. Prayer for Divine Opportunities
- 21. Prayer for a Heart of Forgiveness
- What Happens When God Does a New Thing?
In the Christian journey, the concept of “newness” is both profound and transformative. It’s a thread woven through the sacred scriptures, a divine promise that beckons us toward spiritual growth, fresh beginnings, and revitalized faith.
“Behold, I will do a new thing,” declares the Lord in Isaiah 43:19 (KJV). These words hold a profound invitation to engage with God in prayer, seeking His renewal and guidance in various aspects of our lives.
We’ll explore 21 prayer points on “I Will Do a New Thing” – each an avenue to connect with the Creator and embrace the newness He has in store.
These prayer points will encompass various dimensions of our Christian walk, encouraging us to surrender our fears, our past, and our desires to the loving hands of our Heavenly Father. So, let’s dive into this spiritual journey, one prayer point at a time.
21 Prayer Points on I Will Do a New Thing
1. Prayer for a Renewed Mind
Dear Lord, I come before You, surrendering my thoughts and perspectives. I pray for a renewed mind, free from negativity and doubt. Fill me with Your wisdom and understanding, that I may see the world through Your eyes.
2. Prayer for Spiritual Growth
Heavenly Father, I long to grow spiritually and draw closer to You. Please guide me on this journey of faith, nurturing my spirit and leading me into a deeper relationship with You.
3. Prayer for a Fresh Start
Lord, I leave behind the mistakes and regrets of the past. I trust in Your promise to do a new thing in my life. Grant me a fresh start, a chance to walk in Your light.
4. Prayer for Courage in Change
As I face changes in my life, dear God, grant me the courage to embrace them. Help me to trust Your plan and purpose, knowing that You are working for my good.
5. Prayer for a Renewed Heart
Loving Father, I offer my heart to You. Create in me a clean heart, one that beats with love, compassion, and forgiveness. Let it be a heart after Your own.
6. Prayer for Healing and Restoration
Lord, I pray for healing and restoration in every area of my life that needs it – physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May Your renewing power flow through me.
7. Prayer for Divine Direction
Guide my steps, O Lord, as I navigate life’s path. Show me the way You have prepared, and help me to walk in it with confidence and purpose.
8. Prayer for Breaking Chains
Mighty Deliverer, I ask for Your strength to break free from the chains that bind me – be they addictions, fears, or sinful habits. Let Your freedom reign in my life.
9. Prayer for a New Song of Praise
God of all creation, put a new song of praise in my heart. May my worship be a sweet offering to You, filled with gratitude and joy.
10. Prayer for Family Unity
Lord, I pray for unity and harmony within my family. Let Your love and grace mend any broken relationships and bring us closer together.
11. Prayer for Abundance
Heavenly Provider, I trust in Your promise of abundance. Bless me and pour out Your provision in all areas of my life, so that I may be a conduit of Your generosity.
12. Prayer for a Fresh Anointing
Lord, anoint me anew with Your Holy Spirit. Empower me for service, so that I may be a light in the world, sharing Your love and truth.
13. Prayer for Emotional Healing
Loving Comforter, I lift my emotional wounds to You. Heal my heart and bring peace to my soul. Let me find solace in Your loving embrace.
14. Prayer for Financial Blessings
Dear Lord, I trust in Your promise to provide for my needs. Bless me financially, that I may be a blessing to others and further Your kingdom.
15. Prayer for Wisdom and Discernment
Grant me wisdom, O Lord, to make wise choices and discern Your will in all things. May Your guidance be a light on my path.
16. Prayer for a Spirit of Gratitude
Heavenly Father, cultivate in me a spirit of gratitude. Help me to appreciate the blessings in my life and to give thanks continually.
17. Prayer for Healing of Brokenness
Lord, I bring my brokenness before You. Transform my wounds into sources of strength and testimony to Your grace.
18. Prayer for Protection and Safety
Mighty Protector, I seek Your divine shield of protection. Keep me safe from harm and guide me in times of danger.
19. Prayer for Stronger Faith
Lord, I desire a deeper, unwavering faith. Strengthen my trust in You, so that I may walk in confidence, even in the face of uncertainty.
20. Prayer for Divine Opportunities
Open doors of opportunity, O God, aligning them with Your will. May I recognize and seize the opportunities You place before me.
21. Prayer for a Heart of Forgiveness
Loving Father, help me to forgive as You have forgiven me. Let Your love flow through me, offering grace and reconciliation to those who have wronged me.
What Happens When God Does a New Thing?
When God does a new thing, it signifies a profound and transformative work of divine intervention and renewal in our lives. Here are some key aspects of what happens when God does a new thing:
- Transformation: God’s new work brings about a significant transformation in our circumstances, character, or spiritual journey. It often involves a radical change that sets us on a different path, aligning us more closely with His will and purpose.
- Fresh Beginnings: God’s new thing offers us a fresh start. It is an opportunity to leave behind the old, including past mistakes, regrets, and failures, and to embark on a new chapter of life with a clean slate.
- Renewal of Faith: Experiencing God’s new work can renew and strengthen our faith. It reminds us of God’s faithfulness and His ability to bring about change even in the most challenging situations.
- Divine Guidance: God’s new thing often comes with divine guidance. It may involve receiving clarity about a specific decision, direction in life, or a sense of purpose that aligns with God’s plan for us.
- Alignment with God’s Will: It signifies an alignment with God’s will. When God does a new thing, it is often an indication that we are moving closer to His intended path for our lives, fulfilling His purposes and plans.
- Spiritual Growth: God’s new work can lead to significant spiritual growth. It challenges us to step out of our comfort zones, rely more deeply on God, and develop a stronger, more mature faith.
- Renewed Hope: God’s new thing brings renewed hope. It reminds us that no matter how difficult our circumstances may be, God is capable of bringing about positive change, and His promises are trustworthy.
- A Sense of Purpose: Often, when God does a new thing, He reveals or clarifies our sense of purpose. We may gain a deeper understanding of why we are here and how we can make a meaningful impact in the world.
- Provision: God’s new work may involve the provision of resources, opportunities, or blessings that were not previously available to us. It demonstrates His generosity and care for His children.
- Testimony and Witness: Experiencing God’s new thing becomes a testimony of His faithfulness and power, which we can share with others to encourage and inspire them in their faith journeys.
In the realm of spiritual growth and transformation, the promise of God to “do a new thing” in our lives is a beacon of hope. Through these 21 prayer points on “I Will Do a New Thing,” we’ve explored various dimensions of our faith journey, seeking renewal, guidance, and transformation in alignment with God’s will. May these prayers be a source of comfort, strength, and spiritual growth as you embark on this divine adventure of embracing the newness that God has in store.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Frequently Asked Questions On Prayer Points On I Will Do a New Thing
FAQ 1: What Does “I Will Do a New Thing” Mean in Isaiah 43:19?
Isaiah 43:19 speaks of God’s promise to bring about something entirely new in our lives. It signifies a fresh start, a transformation, or a renewal of circumstances by God’s divine intervention.
FAQ 2: How Do I Stay Patient While Waiting for God to Do a New Thing?
Patience in waiting for God’s new work often involves trusting in His timing and believing that He knows what’s best for us. It’s also a time for prayer, seeking His guidance, and growing in faith.
FAQ 3: Can I Use These Prayer Points for Group Prayer?
Absolutely! These prayer points can be used for individual or group prayer sessions. Feel free to adapt them as needed to suit your specific prayer needs and context.